Learn about Rheumatoid ArthritisBuy Now
- Teacher Dr Christabelle Yeoh
- Course Duration 1 hour
Rheumatoid Arthritis a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints and can result in painful immobility, especially in the fingers, wrists, feet, and ankles.
In this one hour video by Dr Christabelle Yeoh, you will learn all you need to know about your condition. She provides a comprehensive review of the scientific literature focussing on what you can do to help yourself. You will learn more in the hour than you would in a year of internet browsing.
Our aim is to help you to understand the condition and what aspects of your lifestyle and diet may be contributing to your condition and what you can do to change these.
The video course covers:
- The common features of the Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Common treatment approaches
- The unifying theory of how a range of factors trigger the disease
- The key disease triggers
- The importance of the gut and how it can worsen symptoms
- The key factors for reducing inflammation
- Supplements that help inflammation
- Dietary and other solutions
The focus is on explaining in detail how your body works and how the disease arises and what can be done to help. The more understanding you have the easier it is for you to take charge of improving your condition.
We hope you enjoy this short course and that it empowers you to own your health and wellbeing.