Diabetes: Mind Body Medicine SolutionsBuy Now
- Teacher David Corby
THIS COURSE IS DESIGNED TO BE COMPLETED AFTER THE SHORT COURSE ON DIABETES.
The stress system is very important for Diabetes as stress hormones elevate blood sugar. This course brings out the science of how this works and the specific psychological patterns that are common to Diabetes patients. Key dietary changes and the types of physical activity that also help are explained.
In this 1 hour video course you will learn the following;
- The key implications of the research into Diabetes
- The importance of eating foods of different tastes
- Why the stress system in the modern world is a major contributor to Diabetes
- The importance of inflammation
- Blood sugar regulation and breakfast
- The psychology behind a craving for sweet foods
- The solution to this psychology
- Solutions: reducing stress
- Solutions: dietary keys
- Solutions: exercise
- Solutions: aromatherapy
We discuss the kind of diet and lifestyle choices we can make, that prevents diabetes from manifesting in our bodies.
We hope you enjoy this short course and that it empowers you to own your health and wellbeing.