Learn about FibromyalgiaBuy Now
- Teacher Dr Christabelle Yeoh
- Course Duration 1 hour
Fibromyalgia is a rheumatic condition characterised by muscular or musculoskeletal pain with stiffness and localised tenderness.
In this video course by Dr Christabelle Yeoh, you will learn all you need to know about Fibromyalgia. She provides a comprehensive review of the scientific literature focusing on what you can do to help yourself. You will learn more in the hour than you would in a year of internet browsing.
Our aim is to help you to understand the condition and what aspects of your lifestyle and diet may be contributing to your condition and what you can do to change these.
In this 1 hour video course you will learn the following:
- Common symptoms and associations
- The neurology of pain
- What neurologically happens in fibromyalgia
- The importance of sleep
- Gender factors
- The importance of inflammation and stress
- Changing pain perception
- Strategies that work
- Key factors prompting inflammation
- Conventional treatment
- Psychological and Neurological approaches
- Sleep strategies that work
- Exercise types that have been shown to work
- Dietary factors that reduce inflammation
- Supplements to improve inflammation and pain
The focus is on explaining in detail how your body works and how the disease arises and what can be done to help. The more understanding you have the easier it is for you to take charge of improving your condition.
We hope you enjoy this short course and that it empowers you to own your health and wellbeing.