Rheumatoid Arthritis: Mind Body Medicine SolutionsBuy Now
- Teacher David Corby
- Course Duration 1 hour
THIS COURSE IS DESIGNED TO BE COMPLETED AFTER THE SHORT COURSE ON RA.
We all know intuitively that stress affects our body. This course brings out the science of how this works and the specific psychological patterns that tend to worsen RA symptoms. In particular it details how long term stress impacts the disease, how specific psychological patterns tend to be associated with the disease, and what can be done to solve both.
In this 1 hour video course you will learn the following;
- The key implications of the research
- How stress effects inflammation over time
- How stress can be transformed internally without changing everything else
- The importance of being stuck/constrained
- The psychologies common to RA patients
- What causes that psychology
- How to transform that psychology
- Solutions to stress
- Solutions to inflammation
We discuss the kind of diet and lifestyle choices we can make, that prevents RA from manifesting in our bodies.
We hope you enjoy this short course and that it empowers you to own your health and wellbeing.