Learn about Chronic PainBuy Now
- Teacher Dr Christabelle Yeoh
- Course Duration 1 hour
Chronic pain is often defined as any pain lasting more than 12 weeks. Whereas acute pain is a normal sensation that alerts us to possible injury, chronic pain is very different. Chronic pain persists—often for months or even longer.
In this 1 hour video course you will learn the following;
- What chronic pain is and how it manifests inside the body.
- Where pain manifests, and the anatomical/ biochemical/ physiological changes in our bodies that lead to it becoming chronic.
- What are the main risk factor for developing chronic pain?
- What are the risks that result from our life choices? ( Modifiable risk factors)
- How we can change our lifestyle to reduce the risks of developing chronic pain?
We discuss the kind of diet and lifestyle choices we can make, that prevents chronic pain from manifesting in our bodies.
We hope you enjoy this short course and that it empowers you to own your health and wellbeing.